Terms and Conditions
- 1. The Referral Scheme Offer shall be applicable only for existing Active Enterprise Subscribers (hereinafter referred as "Referrer Subscriber") in the city of Bangalore who are currently availing ACT Enterprise Solution Services (Leased Line & Corporate Broadband Services).
- 2. The Referrer Subscriber is entitled to refer any number of new customer/s (herein after referred as "Referred Subscriber") for ACT Enterprise Solution Services (Leased Line & Corporate Broadband Services).
- 3. The Referrer Subscriber would be eligible to avail the Referral Benefit only upon making a ‘Successful Referral', which shall mean the following:
- The reference is made through the ACT Landing page.
- The Referred Subscriber who is intending to avail services shall be within the serviceable limits/technically feasible limits as ascertained by ACT ENTERPRISE; and
- 4. The Referrer Subscriber is free to refer any company/enterprise in Bangalore where ACT currently provides its Enterprise Solution Services.
- 5. This offer shall apply to existing ACT Enterprise Subscribers in Bangalore and only when the Referred Subscriber subscribes to ACT Enterprise Solution services in the city of Bangalore subject to definition of Successful referral mentioned above.
- 6. The Referral Scheme may be changed/ modified/ altered/ withdrawn at the discretion of ACT anytime without any prior notice.
- 7. The Referrer subscriber shall refer a company/enterprise other than where he/she is currently employed.
- 8. In case of any dispute arising out of this Offer the matter shall be referred to Arbitration as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any amendments made to it from time to time. The Arbitration shall be conducted by a Sole Arbitrator appointed by ACT. The language of the Arbitration shall be English and the venue shall be Bangalore. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
The Referrer Subscriber hereby declares that he has read the above terms and conditions completely and that he agrees to abide by it as it is.