Terms and Conditions
- 1. The Referral Scheme Offer shall be applicable only for existing Active Retail Subscribers in the city of New Delhi(hereinafter referred as "Referrer Subscriber") who are currently availing ACT Fibernet Internet Services (Fibernet Services).
- 2. The Referrer Subscriber is entitled to refer any number of new customer/s (herein after referred as "Referred Subscriber") for ACT Fibernet Services.
- 3. The Referral benefit is given in the form of Rs. 250/- cash back for each successful referral. The Referral benefit in the form of cash back will be credited to the Referrer Subscriber's "Paytm Wallet" which is linked with his Registered Mobile No. as per the records available with ACT Fibernet Account. (‘Referral Benefit')
- 4. The Referrer Subscriber would be eligible to avail the above mentioned Referral Benefit only upon making a ‘Successful Referral', which shall mean the following:
- i. The reference is made through the ACT selfcare portal page (https://selfcare.actcorp.in) or ACT Website (https://www.actcorp.in) or ACT Fibernet App.
- ii. The Referred Subscriber who is intending to avail services shall be within the serviceable limits/technically feasible limits as ascertained by ACT FIBERNET; and
- iii. The Referred Subscriber duly availing the Services of ACT FIBERNET upon successful payment, completion of CAF, submissions of documents and activation of services of ACT FIBERNET.
- 5. This offer shall apply only when the Referrer Subscriber at the time of making the referral does not have any dues payable to ACT in his ACT Fibernet account.
- 6. The Referrer Subscriber is free to refer any individual in any location where ACT currently provides its internet broadband services.
- 7. The Referral Scheme may be changed/ modified/ altered/ withdrawn at the discretion of ACT anytime without any prior notice.
- 8. The Referral benefit shall be conferred to the Referrer Subscriber only in the subsequent month after making the referral. For example, if referral is made in September 2018, then referral benefit will be conferred in October 2018 or as decided by ACT from time to time.
- 9. In case of any dispute arising out of this Offer the matter shall be referred to Arbitration as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any amendments made to it from time to time. The Arbitration shall be conducted by a Sole Arbitrator appointed by ACT. The language of the Arbitration shall be English and the venue shall be Bangalore. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
The Referrer Subscriber hereby declares that he has read the above terms and conditions completely and that he agrees to abide by it as it is.