Terms and Conditions
- 1. The Referral Scheme offer is valid only for existing Active Retail and SOHO Subscribers (hereinafter referred as "Referrer Subscriber") who are currently availing ACT Fibernet Internet Services (Fibernet Services) and does not apply to our SME customers.
- 2. The Referrer Subscriber is entitled to refer any number of new customers (herein after referred as "Referred Subscriber") for ACT Fibernet Services, however the Referral benefit shall be conferred only once per month.
- 3. The Referrer Subscriber shall refer the prospective subscriber only through the ‘ACT Fibernet Portal Page' by clicking on the link (portal.actcorp.in) via which the subscriber will be directed to the page having the Terms and Conditions for Reference.
- 4. The Referral benefit is given in the form of 25% discount only on the ‘Monthly tariff' of the Referrer subscriber's plan. This is regardless of whether the user is on a monthly plan or a fixed-term plan of 6 months or 12 months.
- 5. The user would be eligible for Referral benefit only and only if the reference is made through the ACT Portal Page.
- 6. The Referrer Subscriber would be eligible to avail the above mentioned discount only upon making a ‘Successful Referral', which shall mean the following:
- Upon Referrer Subscriber duly making the reference in ACT portal page.
- The Referred Subscriber who is intending to avail services shall be within the serviceable limits/technically feasible limits as ascertained by ACT FIBERNET; and
- The Referred Subscriber duly availing the Services of ACT FIBERNET upon successful payment, completion of CAF, submissions of documents and activation of services of ACT FIBERNET.
- 7. This plan shall apply only when the Referrer Subscriber at the time of making the referral does not have any dues payable to ACT in his Account.
- 8. The Referrer Subscriber is free to refer any subscriber where ACT currently provides internet broadband services. These locations presently include, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Coimbatore, Tirupati, Nellore, Vijayawada, Vizag, Guntur and Eluru.
- 9. The Referral scheme offer mentioned herein does not apply to the subscribers of City of Hyderabad.
- 10. The Referral Scheme may be changed/ modified/ altered/ withdrawn at the discretion of ACT anytime without any prior notice.
- 11. In case of any dispute arising out of this Offer the matter shall be referred to Arbitration as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any amendments made to it from time to time. The Arbitration shall be conducted by a Sole Arbitrator appointed by ACT. The language of the Arbitration shall be English and the venue shall be Bangalore, Karnataka. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
The Referrer Subscriber hereby declares that he/she has read the above terms and conditions completely and that he agrees to abide by it as it is.